Located on the twelfth floor, this two bedroom apartment offers a north/east aspect with an open plan living and dining area leading to a spacious entertaining balcony.
The well-appointed corner kitchen comes complete with stainless steel Bosch appliances, sleek overhead cabinetry, Bosch cooktop and stone benchtops.
The master suite has sweeping views and direct access to the balcony.
There are two bathrooms and a study nook.
The panoramic views start from the Story Bridge and continue across the eastern suburbs, including the Gateway Bridge.
The popular ‘Peninsula on the River Apartments’ is ideally located close to the Brisbane River, cafes, parks, Shafston College and schools.
Transport includes the Brisbane bus service and City Cat at Mowbray Park, all only a short stroll away.
Other features include:
• Master bedroom overlooking river
• Study nook
• Second bedroom with built-ins
• Two bathrooms
• Panorama river and suburban views
• Ground floor cafe
• Walking distance to Citycat terminal
• Direct access to Shafston College
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• In ground lap pool and gymnasium
• Secure intercom building and active on-site management
• Secure car parking
Kangaroo Point offers a fantastic lifestyle and has a planned pedestrian bridge across the Brisbane river to the Botanical Gardens.
Work is due to commence in 2021 with completion in 2023.