Secluded in the foothills of beautiful Mt Cootha is this sensational and immaculate three bedroom townhouse surrounded by peaceful and tranquil greenery.
Once you enter this astonishing two storey brick town home, you can’t help but be in awe of the large open plan living room with parquetry hardwood timber floors that leads out to a magnificent private and secluded under cover entertaining courtyard.
The slate tiled courtyard is surrounded by manicured garden beds.
Features here include ceiling fan, canvas and shade cloth awnings.
The kitchen is modern with stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop, timber benchtops, pantry, ample cupboard space and open plan for easy transition to dining/lounge and outdoor living.
On this level is a powder room and separate laundry.
Park your car in your lock up garage that offers substantial storage space or under cover car park and walk directly into the living area.
Ascend the stairs and you discover three generous sized bedrooms with air conditioning and built in robes.
The generous sized master bedroom has its own ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe.
Adjacent to your home is the attraction of the outdoors with a multitude of recreational walking and bicycle trails crisscrossing the greenery of Bardon.
The lifestyle on offer is quite unique.
Whilst living in a sanctuary with an onsite Manager, inground pool and synthetic grassed tennis court, it’s just a short 10 minute drive to the vibrant boutique cafe and shopping precincts of Rosalie, Paddington, Toowong and Auchenflower.
Drive down the dead end road and you will arrive at the playing fields of Wests Junior Rugby League.
– Fully secured gated community for privacy and safety
– Three king sized bedrooms
– 241sqm of luxury living and entertaining area
– Private undercover courtyard with fan and manicured gardens
– Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
– Ground level powder room
– Induction cooktop, timber bench tops and ample cupboard space
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Separate laundry
– All doors and windows have security screens
– Lock up garage with internal access plus storage
– Undercover carport
– Immaculately renovated and ready for immediate occupancy
– Resort style pool with shower/toilet facilities and BBQ entertainment area undercover
– Tennis court
– Manicured complex gardens
– Easy access to Western Motorway
– City 375 bus just 100m away
– On site quest parking
Just 5km from Brisbane City and close proximity to Bardon State School, Stuartholme College, St Joseph’s and Rainworth State School.